2016android, apps, toys, clipart, sound clips, games, wii, nintendo, ds, microsoft, apple, music, playstation, xbox, child, children, teen, music, school
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back
to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a
web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A
session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the
information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to enable the use of the areas such as help forum and workspace on our website;
(2) to enable the use of premium content and disable adverts for students on our website for YOUSRC+ subscribers;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) to personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you will not be sent third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting
"Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in
the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the
help forum or workspace areas on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be
changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear
private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Previca Limited.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email to email@example.com,
or by post to Previca Limited, 6 Westcroft, Plumpton Lane, Plumpton, Lewes, East Sussex. BN7 3AQ.
Copyright (C) Previca Limited 2010-2014
Note: This site is optimised for 1024x768 screen resolution.
Although many PCs and monitors support higher resolutions, many users of this site are schools who may not have
the latest equipment.
If you are lucky enough to have higher resolution equipment then we are sorry you may see spare white screen space - we hope you understand.